Meaning of TWINE in English
noun a twist; a convolution.
2. twine ·noun to change the direction of.
3. twine ·noun the act of twining or winding round.
4. twine ·vi to turn round; to revolve.
5. twine ·vi to mutually twist together; to become mutually involved.
6. twine ·noun to mingle; to mix.
7. twine ·noun to wind about; to embrace; to entwine.
8. twine ·vi to ascend in spiral lines about a support; to climb spirally; as, many plants twine.
9. twine ·noun to wind, as one thread around another, or as any flexible substance around another body.
10. twine ·vi to wind; to bend; to make turns; to meander.
11. twine ·noun to twist together; to form by twisting or winding of threads; to wreathe; as, fine twined linen.
12. twine ·noun a strong thread composed of two or three smaller threads or strands twisted together, and used for various purposes, as for binding small parcels, making nets, and the like; a small cord or string.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012