Meaning of FINISHED in English
/fin"isht/ , adj.
1. ended or completed.
2. completed or perfected in all details, as a product: to pack and ship finished items.
3. polished to the highest degree of excellence: a dazzling and finished piece of writing.
4. highly skilled or accomplished: a finished violinist.
5. condemned, doomed, or in the process of extinction: The aristocracy was finished after the revolution.
6. (of livestock) fattened and ready for market.
[ 1575-85; FINISH + -ED 2 ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012