Meaning of INCLUSION in English
/in klooh"zheuhn/ , n.
1. the act of including.
2. the state of being included.
3. something that is included.
4. Biol. a body suspended in the cytoplasm, as a granule.
5. Mineral. a solid body or a body of gas or liquid enclosed within the mass of a mineral.
6. Petrog. xenolith.
7. Logic , Math. the relationship between two sets when the second is a subset of the first.
[ 1590-1600; 1945-50 for def. 7; inclusion- (s. of inclusio ) a shutting in, equiv. to inclus ( us ) (see INCLUSE) + -ion- -ION ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012