Meaning of INCOMING in English
/in"kum'ing/ , adj.
1. coming in; arriving: the incoming tide.
2. newly arrived or received: incoming mail; incoming orders.
3. succeeding, as an officeholder: the incoming mayor.
4. accruing, as profit.
5. entering, beginning, etc.: all incoming students.
6. Chiefly Brit. immigrant.
7. Scot. ensuing.
8. the act of coming in; arrival; advent: the incoming of spring.
9. Usually, incomings . funds received; revenue.
[ 1275-1325; ME; see IN, COMING ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012