Meaning of INTEGRATION in English
/in'ti gray"sheuhn/ , n.
1. an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.
2. an act or instance of integrating a racial, religious, or ethnic group.
3. an act or instance of integrating an organization, place of business, school, etc.
4. Math. the operation of finding the integral of a function or equation, esp. solving a differential equation.
5. behavior, as of an individual, that is in harmony with the environment.
6. Psychol. the organization of the constituent elements of the personality into a coordinated, harmonious whole.
7. Genetics. coadaptation (def. 2).
[ 1610-20; INTEGRATE + -ION; cf. L integratio renewal ]
Syn. 1. combination, blending, fusing.
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012