Русско-английский перевод БОЛЬШОЙ
см. тж. значительный
• Amply-dimensional flywheels ...
• This small grader is built to handle those jobs for which a full-size grader would be an extravagance.
• A major installation such as our laboratory ...
• Profound ( or Gross ) changes occur in the physical and chemical properties of the substance.
• The cells draw current from the battery at a very significant ( or substantial ) rate.
• A sizable arc forms between the contacts.
• The solar system may remain in existence without major changes for ... additional years.
• Metal is not believed to make much ( of a ) contribution to the interior material of the mantle.
Циммерман М., Веденеева К.. Русско-Английский научно-технический словарь переводчика. Russian-English scientific dictionary for translators. 2012