Meaning of ADVERTISEMENT in English
▪ classified , front-page , full-page
The classified ~s are on page 25.
▪ magazine , newspaper , press , television , TV
▪ banner , online , pop-up
▪ cigarette , job , political , etc.
He's a walking ~ for healthy living.
VERB + ADVERTISEMENT
▪ place , put , take out
We placed ~s in a number of national newspapers.
▪ carry , display , publish , run , show
Television and radio refused to carry ~s for the album.
▪ find , see , spot
▪ answer , reply to , respond to
ADVERTISEMENT + VERB
▪ say sth , show sth , state sth
▪ feature sb/sth
▪ in a/the ~
A lot of claims are made in the ~.
▪ ~ for
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012