Meaning of BATH in English
noun water or other liquid for bathing.
2. bath ·noun a receptacle or place where persons may immerse or wash their bodies in water.
3. bath ·noun a building containing an apartment or a series of apartments arranged for bathing.
4. bath ·noun a medium, as heated sand, ashes, steam, hot air, through which heat is applied to a body.
5. bath ·noun a solution in which plates or prints are immersed; also, the receptacle holding the solution.
6. bath ·noun a city in the west of england, resorted to for its hot springs, which has given its name to various objects.
7. bath ·noun a hebrew measure containing the tenth of a homer, or five gallons and three pints, as a measure for liquids; and two pecks and five quarts, as a dry measure.
8. bath ·noun the act of exposing the body, or part of the body, for purposes of cleanliness, comfort, health, ·etc., to water, vapor, hot air, or the like; as, a cold or a hot bath; a medicated bath; a steam bath; a hip bath.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012