Meaning of BREEZE in English
vi to blow gently.
2. breeze ·noun ·alt. of breeze fly.
3. breeze ·noun a light, gentle wind; a fresh, soft-blowing wind.
4. breeze ·noun refuse left in the process of making coke or burning charcoal.
5. breeze ·noun refuse coal, coal ashes, and cinders, used in the burning of bricks.
6. breeze ·noun an excited or ruffed state of feeling; a flurry of excitement; a disturbance; a quarrel; as, the discovery produced a breeze.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012