Meaning of CENTRE in English
vi to be placed in a center; to be central.
2. centre ·noun & ·v ·see center.
3. centre ·vt to place or fix in the center or on a central point.
4. centre ·vt to collect to a point; to concentrate.
5. centre ·vt to form a recess or indentation for the reception of a center.
6. centre ·add. ·- ·alt. of centre seal.
7. centre ·add. ·- ·alt. of centre punch.
8. centre ·vi to be collected to a point; to be concentrated; to rest on, or gather about, as a center.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012