vt to travel around.
2. circuit ·noun circumlocution.
3. circuit ·noun a district in which an itinerant preacher labors.
4. circuit ·noun that which encircles anything, as a ring or crown.
5. circuit ·noun the space inclosed within a circle, or within limits.
6. circuit ·vi to move in a circle; to go round; to circulate.
7. circuit ·noun the circumference of, or distance round, any space; the measure of a line round an area.
8. circuit ·noun a regular or appointed journeying from place to place in the exercise of one's calling, as of a judge, or a preacher.
9. circuit ·noun a certain division of a state or country, established by law for a judge or judges to visit, for the administration of justice.
10. circuit ·noun the act of moving or revolving around, or as in a circle or orbit; a revolution; as, the periodical circuit of the earth round the sun.