noun articles of home manufacture, especially cotton goods.
2. domestic ·adj made in one's own house, nation, or country; as, domestic manufactures, wines, ·etc.
3. domestic ·noun one who lives in the family of an other, as hired household assistant; a house servant.
4. domestic ·adj remaining much at home; devoted to home duties or pleasures; as, a domestic man or woman.
5. domestic ·adj living in or near the habitations of man; domesticated; tame as distinguished from wild; as, domestic animals.
6. domestic ·adj of or pertaining to a nation considered as a family or home, or to one's own country; intestine; not foreign; as, foreign wars and domestic dissensions.
7. domestic ·adj of or pertaining to one's house or home, or one's household or family; relating to home life; as, domestic concerns, life, duties, cares, happiness, worship, servants.