Meaning of DUMP in English
noun that which is dumped.
2. dump ·noun a pile of ore or rock.
3. dump ·vt an old kind of dance.
4. dump ·vt absence of mind; revery.
5. dump ·noun a car or boat for dumping refuse, ·etc.
6. dump ·noun a ground or place for dumping ashes, refuse, ·etc.
7. dump ·vt a melancholy strain or tune in music; any tune.
8. dump ·vt to knock heavily; to stump.
9. dump ·noun a thick, ill-shapen piece; a clumsy leaden counter used by boys in playing chuck farthing.
10. dump ·vt a dull, gloomy state of the mind; sadness; melancholy; low spirits; despondency; ill humor;
now used only in the plural.
11. dump ·vt to put or throw down with more or less of violence; hence, to unload from a cart by tilting it; as, to dump sand, coal, ·etc.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012