Meaning of FABRIC in English
noun that which is fabricated.
2. fabric ·noun the act of constructing; construction.
3. fabric ·noun framework; structure; edifice; building.
4. fabric ·noun any system or structure consisting of connected parts; as, the fabric of the universe.
5. fabric ·vt to frame; to build; to construct.
6. fabric ·noun cloth of any kind that is woven or knit from fibers, either vegetable or animal; manufactured cloth; as, silks or other fabrics.
7. fabric ·noun the structure of anything; the manner in which the parts of a thing are united; workmanship; texture; make; as cloth of a beautiful fabric.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012