Meaning of FLAME in English
noun a person beloved; a sweetheart.
2. flame ·noun ardor of affection; the passion of love.
3. flame ·noun to burst forth like flame; to break out in violence of passion; to be kindled with zeal or ardor.
4. flame ·vt to kindle; to inflame; to excite.
5. flame ·noun a stream of burning vapor or gas, emitting light and heat; darting or streaming fire; a blaze; a fire.
6. flame ·noun burning zeal or passion; elevated and noble enthusiasm; glowing imagination; passionate excitement or anger.
7. flame ·noun to burn with a flame or blaze; to burn as gas emitted from bodies in combustion; to blaze.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012