Meaning of FREEDOM in English
noun generosity; liberality.
2. freedom ·noun privileges; franchises; immunities.
3. freedom ·noun frankness; openness; unreservedness.
4. freedom ·noun ease; facility; as, he speaks or acts with freedom.
5. freedom ·noun improper familiarity; violation of the rules of decorum; license.
6. freedom ·noun exemption from necessity, in choise and action; as, the freedom of the will.
7. freedom ·noun the state of being free; exemption from the power and control of another; liberty; independence.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012