Meaning of LOCATION in English
noun a leasing on rent.
2. location ·noun situation; place; locality.
3. location ·noun the act or process of locating.
4. location ·noun that which is located; a tract of land designated in place.
5. location ·noun a contract for the use of a thing, or service of a person, for hire.
6. location ·noun the marking out of the boundaries, or identifying the place or site of, a piece of land, according to the description given in an entry, plan, map, ·etc.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012