Meaning of MANIFEST in English
adj detected; convicted;
2. manifest ·vt to exhibit the manifests or prepared invoices of; to declare at the customhouse.
3. manifest ·adj a public declaration; an open statement; a manifesto. ·see manifesto.
4. manifest ·adj a list or invoice of a ship's cargo, containing a description by marks, numbers, ·etc., of each package of goods, to be exhibited at the customhouse.
5. manifest ·vt to show plainly; to make to appear distinctly, usually to the mind; to put beyond question or doubt; to display; to exhibit.
6. manifest ·adj evident to the senses, ·esp. to the sight; apparent; distinctly perceived; hence, obvious to the understanding; apparent to the mind; easily apprehensible; plain; not obscure or hidden.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012