Meaning of MOMENT in English
noun impulsive power; force; momentum.
2. moment ·noun an infinitesimal change in a varying quantity; an increment or decrement.
3. moment ·noun a minute portion of time; a point of time; an instant; as, at thet very moment.
4. moment ·noun importance, as in influence or effect; consequence; weight or value; consideration.
5. moment ·noun tendency, or measure of tendency, to produce motion, ·esp. motion about a fixed point or axis.
6. moment ·noun an essential element; a deciding point, fact, or consideration; an essential or influential circumstance.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012