adj without spot; pure; shining.
2. net ·vt to inclose or cover with a net; as, to net a tree.
3. net ·vt to take in a net; to capture by stratagem or wile.
4. net ·vi to form network or netting; to knit.
5. net ·vt to make into a net; to make n the style of network; as, to net silk.
6. net ·adj free from extraneous substances; pure; unadulterated; neat; as, net wine, ·etc.
7. net ·vt to produce or gain as clear profit; as, he netted a thousand dollars by the operation.
8. net ·adj not including superfluous, incidental, or foreign matter, as boxes, coverings, wraps, ·etc.; free from charges, deductions, etc; as, net profit; net income; net weight, ·etc.