Meaning of PACKING in English
noun a trick; collusion.
2. packing ·noun the act or process of one who packs.
3. packing ·noun ·same·as filling.
4. packing ·noun any material used to pack, fill up, or make close.
5. packing ·p.pr. & ·vb.n. of pack.
6. packing ·noun a substance or piece used to make a joint impervious.
7. packing ·noun the substance in a stuffing box, through which a piston rod slides.
8. packing ·noun a thin layer, or sheet, of yielding or elastic material inserted between the surfaces of a flange joint.
9. packing ·noun a yielding ring, as of metal, which surrounds a piston and maintains a tight fit, as inside a cylinder, ·etc.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012