noun that which represents.
2. representation ·noun the state of being represented.
3. representation ·noun the act of representing, in any sense of the verb.
4. representation ·noun a dramatic performance; as, a theatrical representation; a representation of hamlet.
5. representation ·noun a likeness, a picture, or a model; as, a representation of the human face, or figure, and the like.
6. representation ·noun the body of those who act as representatives of a community or society; as, the representation of a state in congress.
7. representation ·noun a description or statement; as, the representation of an historian, of a witness, or an advocate.