Meaning of REPRESENTATION in English
noun that which represents.
2. representation ·noun the state of being represented.
3. representation ·noun the act of representing, in any sense of the verb.
4. representation ·noun a dramatic performance; as, a theatrical representation; a representation of hamlet.
5. representation ·noun a likeness, a picture, or a model; as, a representation of the human face, or figure, and the like.
6. representation ·noun the body of those who act as representatives of a community or society; as, the representation of a state in congress.
7. representation ·noun a description or statement; as, the representation of an historian, of a witness, or an advocate.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012