Meaning of SLOPE in English
adv in a sloping manner.
2. slope ·adj sloping.
3. slope ·vi to depart; to disappear suddenly.
4. slope ·vi any ground whose surface forms an angle with the plane of the horizon.
5. slope ·add. ·noun the part of a continent descending toward, and draining to, a particular ocean; as, the pacific slope.
6. slope ·vi to take an oblique direction; to be at an angle with the plane of the horizon; to incline; as, the ground slopes.
7. slope ·vi an oblique direction; a line or direction including from a horizontal line or direction; also, sometimes, an inclination, as of one line or surface to another.
8. slope ·vt to form with a slope; to give an oblique or slanting direction to; to direct obliquely; to incline; to slant; as, to slope the ground in a garden; to slope a piece of cloth in cutting a garment.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012