Meaning of SPEECH in English
noun ny declaration of thoughts.
2. speech ·noun talk; mention; common saying.
3. speech ·noun formal discourse in public; oration; harangue.
4. speech ·noun a particular language, as distinct from others; a tongue; a dialect.
5. speech ·vi & ·vt to make a speech; to harangue.
6. speech ·noun he act of speaking; that which is spoken; words, as expressing ideas; language; conversation.
7. speech ·noun the faculty of uttering articulate sounds or words; the faculty of expressing thoughts by words or articulate sounds; the power of speaking.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012