Meaning of WARE in English
2. ware ·noun seaweed.
3. ware ·noun the state of being ware or aware; heed.
4. ware ·vt to wear, or veer. ·see wear.
5. ware ·vt to make ware; to warn; to take heed of; to beware of; to guard against.
6. ware ·adj a ware; taking notice; hence, wary; cautious; on one's guard. ·see beware.
7. ware ·adj articles of merchandise; the sum of articles of a particular kind or class; style or class of manufactures; especially, in the plural, goods; commodities; merchandise.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012