Meaning of DISPLAY in English
vt to make conspicuous by large or prominent type.
2. display ·noun ostentatious show; exhibition for effect; parade.
3. display ·noun an opening or unfolding; exhibition; manifestation.
4. display ·vt to extend the front of (a column), bringing it into line.
5. display ·vi to make a display; to act as one making a show or demonstration.
6. display ·vt to discover; to descry.
7. display ·vt to spread before the view; to show; to exhibit to the sight, or to the mind; to make manifest.
8. display ·vt to unfold; to spread wide; to expand; to stretch out; to spread.
9. display ·vt to make an exhibition of; to set in view conspicuously or ostentatiously; to exhibit for the sake of publicity; to parade.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012