Meaning of PROFILE in English
noun to shape the outline of an object by passing a cutter around it.
2. profile ·noun to draw the outline of; to draw in profile, as an architectural member.
3. profile ·noun an outline, or contour; as, the profile of an apple.
4. profile ·noun a human head represented sidewise, or in a side view; the side face or half face.
5. profile ·noun a section of any member, made at right angles with its main lines, showing the exact shape of moldings and the like.
6. profile ·noun a drawing exhibiting a vertical section of the ground along a surveyed line, or graded work, as of a railway, showing elevations, depressions, grades, ·etc.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012