Meaning of PHOTO in English
noun ⇨ See also ↑ photograph
The magazine has exclusive ~s of the wedding.
▪ autographed ( esp. AmE ), signed
His most treasured possession is an autographed ~ of his basketball hero.
▪ yearbook ( AmE )
▪ nude , pornographic , topless
VERB + PHOTO
▪ snap ( esp. AmE )
PHOTO + NOUN
▪ call ( esp. BrE ), session , shoot
▪ op ( informal , esp. AmE ), opportunity
The press followed the President around the hospital, waiting for a ~ opportunity.
We found a ~ booth on the station.
▪ agency , shop
▪ essay ( esp. AmE ), spread , story
Her wedding got a big ~ spread in the magazine.
▪ gallery , studio
▪ exhibit ( AmE ), exhibition
▪ archive , collection
▪ ID , identification
the name on the ~ ID
The race ended in a ~ finish.
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012