Meaning of ACCOMMODATION in English
noun a loan of money.
2. accommodation ·noun an accommodation bill or note.
3. accommodation ·noun willingness to accommodate; obligingness.
4. accommodation ·noun an adjustment of differences; state of agreement; reconciliation; settlement.
5. accommodation ·noun the act of fitting or adapting, or the state of being fitted or adapted; adaptation; adjustment;
followed by to.
6. accommodation ·noun the application of a writer's language, on the ground of analogy, to something not originally referred to or intended.
7. accommodation ·noun whatever supplies a want or affords ease, refreshment, or convenience; anything furnished which is desired or needful;
often in the plural; as, the accommodations that is, lodgings and food at an inn.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012