Meaning of AGGREGATE in English
adj formed into clusters or groups of lobules; as, aggregate glands.
2. aggregate ·adj united into a common organized mass;
said of certain compound animals.
3. aggregate ·vt to add or unite, as, a person, to an association.
4. aggregate ·adj formed by a collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; collective.
5. aggregate ·vt to bring together; to collect into a mass or sum. "the aggregated soil.".
6. aggregate ·vt to amount in the aggregate to; as, ten loads, aggregating five hundred bushels.
7. aggregate ·noun a mass, assemblage, or sum of particulars; as, a house is an aggregate of stone, brick, timber, ·etc.
8. aggregate ·adj having the several component parts adherent to each other only to such a degree as to be separable by mechanical means.
9. aggregate ·noun a mass formed by the union of homogeneous particles;
in distinction from a compound, formed by the union of heterogeneous particles.
10. aggregate ·adj composed of several florets within a common involucre, as in the daisy; or of several carpels formed from one flower, as in the raspberry.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012