Meaning of ARRAY in English
noun the panel itself.
2. array ·noun an imposing series of things.
3. array ·noun the whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
4. array ·noun dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
5. array ·noun to place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
6. array ·noun to set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
7. array ·noun a ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
8. array ·noun the whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
9. array ·noun to deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop;
applied ·esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
10. array ·noun order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in regular lines; hence, order of battle; as, drawn up in battle array.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012