noun the panel itself.
2. array ·noun an imposing series of things.
3. array ·noun the whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
4. array ·noun dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
5. array ·noun to place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
6. array ·noun to set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
7. array ·noun a ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
8. array ·noun the whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
9. array ·noun to deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop;
applied ·esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
10. array ·noun order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in regular lines; hence, order of battle; as, drawn up in battle array.