Meaning of BEARER in English
noun a palanquin carrier; also, a house servant.
2. bearer ·noun a tree or plant yielding fruit; as, a good bearer.
3. bearer ·noun one who, or that which, bears, sustains, or carries.
4. bearer ·noun specifically: one who assists in carrying a body to the grave; a pallbearer.
5. bearer ·noun one who holds a check, note, draft, or other order for the payment of money; as, pay to bearer.
6. bearer ·noun a strip of reglet or other furniture to bear off the impression from a blank page; also, a type or type-high piece of metal interspersed in blank parts to support the plate when it is shaved.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012