Meaning of BEHIND in English
noun the backside; the rump.
2. behind ·adv at the back part; in the rear.
3. behind ·adv backward in time or order of succession; past.
4. behind ·adv after the departure of another; as, to stay behind.
5. behind ·adv toward the back part or rear; backward; as, to look behind.
6. behind ·adj left after the departure of, whether this be by removing to a distance or by death.
7. behind ·adv not yet brought forward, produced, or exhibited to view; out of sight; remaining.
8. behind ·adj left a distance by, in progress of improvement hence: inferior to in dignity, rank, knowledge, or excellence, or in any achievement.
9. behind ·adj on the side opposite the front or nearest part; on the back side of; at the back of; on the other side of; as, behind a door; behind a hill.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012