Meaning of CARRIAGE in English
noun the price or expense of carrying.
2. carriage ·noun that which is carried; burden; baggage.
3. carriage ·noun the act of carrying, transporting, or conveying.
4. carriage ·noun that which carries of conveys,.
5. carriage ·noun a wheeled vehicle carrying a fixed burden, as a gun carriage.
6. carriage ·noun the act or manner of conducting measures or projects; management.
7. carriage ·noun a wheeled vehicle for persons, ·esp. one designed for elegance and comfort.
8. carriage ·noun a frame or cage in which something is carried or supported; as, a bell carriage.
9. carriage ·noun the manner of carrying one's self; behavior; bearing; deportment; personal manners.
10. carriage ·noun a part of a machine which moves and carries of supports some other moving object or part.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012