Meaning of CROW in English
vi the cry of the cock. ·see crow, ·vi, 1.
2. crow ·vi to utter a sound expressive of joy or pleasure.
3. crow ·vi the mesentery of a beast;
so called by butchers.
4. crow ·vi to shout in exultation or defiance; to brag.
5. crow ·vi a bar of iron with a beak, crook, or claw; a bar of iron used as a lever; a crowbar.
6. crow ·vi to make the shrill sound characteristic of a cock, either in joy, gayety, or defiance.
7. crow ·vi a bird, usually black, of the genus corvus, having a strong conical beak, with projecting bristles. it has a harsh, croaking note. ·see caw.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012