Meaning of CURL in English
noun to shape (the brim) into a curve.
2. curl ·vi to play at the game called curling.
3. curl ·noun to twist or make onto coils, as a serpent's body.
4. curl ·noun to twist or form into ringlets; to crisp, as the hair.
5. curl ·noun to raise in waves or undulations; to ripple.
6. curl ·noun to deck with, or as with, curls; to ornament.
7. curl ·v a ringlet, especially of hair; anything of a spiral or winding form.
8. curl ·v a disease in potatoes, in which the leaves, at their first appearance, seem curled and shrunken.
9. curl ·v an undulating or waving line or streak in any substance, as wood, glass, ·etc.; flexure; sinuosity.
10. curl ·vi to move in curves, spirals, or undulations; to contract in curving outlines; to bend in a curved form; to make a curl or curls.
11. curl ·vi to contract or bend into curls or ringlets, as hair; to grow in curls or spirals, as a vine; to be crinkled or contorted; to have a curly appearance; as, leaves lie curled on the ground.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012