v a heap or store.
2. deck ·v the roof of a passenger car.
3. deck ·v a pack or set of playing cards.
4. deck ·vt to furnish with a deck, as a vessel.
5. deck ·vt to cover; to overspread.
6. deck ·add. ·noun a main aeroplane surface, ·esp. of a biplane or multiplane.
7. deck ·v the upper part or top of a mansard roof or curb roof when made nearly flat.
8. deck ·v the floorlike covering of the horizontal sections, or compartments, of a ship. small vessels have only one deck; larger ships have two or three decks.
9. deck ·vt to dress, as the person; to clothe; especially, to clothe with more than ordinary elegance; to array; to adorn; to embellish.