Meaning of DRAFT in English
vt to transfer by draft.
2. draft ·vt to compose and write; as, to draft a memorial.
3. draft ·vt to draw the outline of; to delineate.
4. draft ·adj relating to, or characterized by, a draft, or current of air. ·same·as draught.
5. draft ·adj pertaining to, or used for, drawing or pulling (as vehicles, loads, ·etc. ). ·same·as draught.
6. draft ·vt to draw from a military band or post, or from any district, company, or society; to detach; to select.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012