Meaning of FEE in English
noun property; possession; tenure.
2. fee ·noun a right to the use of a superior's land, as a stipend for services to be performed; also, the land so held; a fief.
3. fee ·noun an estate of inheritance supposed to be held either mediately or immediately from the sovereign, and absolutely vested in the owner.
4. fee ·vt to reward for services performed, or to be performed; to recompense; to hire or keep in hire; hence, to bribe.
5. fee ·noun an estate of inheritance belonging to the owner, and transmissible to his heirs, absolutely and simply, without condition attached to the tenure.
6. fee ·noun reward or compensation for services rendered or to be rendered; especially, payment for professional services, of optional amount, or fixed by custom or laws; charge; pay; perquisite; as, the fees of lawyers and physicians; the fees of office; clerk's fees; sheriff's fees; marriage fees, ·etc.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012