Meaning of IDEAL in English
2. ideal ·adj existing in fancy or imagination only; visionary; unreal.
3. ideal ·adj teaching the doctrine of idealism; as, the ideal theory or philosophy.
4. ideal ·adj existing in idea or thought; conceptional; intellectual; mental; as, ideal knowledge.
5. ideal ·adj reaching an imaginary standard of excellence; fit for a model; faultless; as, ideal beauty.
6. ideal ·noun a mental conception regarded as a standard of perfection; a model of excellence, beauty, ·etc.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012