Meaning of RAW in English
superl not covered; bare.
2. raw ·superl not tanned; as, raw hides.
3. raw ·superl bald.
4. raw ·superl sore, as if by being galled.
5. raw ·superl not distilled; as, raw water.
6. raw ·superl not mixed or diluted; as, raw spirits.
7. raw ·superl deprived of skin; galled; as, a raw sore.
8. raw ·superl not spun or twisted; as, raw silk or cotton.
9. raw ·superl not tried; not melted and strained; as, raw tallow.
10. raw ·superl disagreeably damp or cold; chilly; bleak; as, a raw wind.
11. raw ·noun a raw, sore, or galled place; a sensitive spot; as, to touch one on the raw.
12. raw ·superl not worked in due form; in the natural state; untouched by art; unwrought.
13. raw ·superl not trimmed, covered, or folded under; as, the raw edge of a piece of metal or of cloth.
14. raw ·superl hence: unprepared for use or enjoyment; immature; unripe; unseasoned; inexperienced; unpracticed; untried; as, raw soldiers; a raw recruit.
15. raw ·superl not altered from its natural state; not prepared by the action of heat; as, raw sienna; specifically, not cooked; not changed by heat to a state suitable for eating; not done; as, raw meat.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012