Meaning of REAL in English
adj royal; regal; kingly.
2. real ·noun a realist.
3. real ·adj relating to things, not to persons.
4. real ·adj having an assignable arithmetical or numerical value or meaning; not imaginary.
5. real ·adj actually being or existing; not fictitious or imaginary; as, a description of real life.
6. real ·noun a small spanish silver coin; also, a denomination of money of account, formerly the unit of the spanish monetary system.
7. real ·adj true; genuine; not artificial, counterfeit, or factitious; often opposed to ostensible; as, the real reason; real madeira wine; real ginger.
8. real ·adj pertaining to things fixed, permanent, or immovable, as to lands and tenements; as, real property, in distinction from personal or movable property.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012