Meaning of REFLEX in English
vt to bend back; to turn back.
2. reflex ·vt to reflect.
3. reflex ·adj produced in reaction, in resistance, or in return.
4. reflex ·noun an involuntary movement produced by reflex action.
5. reflex ·adj directed back; attended by reflection; retroactive; introspective.
6. reflex ·noun reflection; the light reflected from an illuminated surface to one in shade.
7. reflex ·adj of, pertaining to, or produced by, stimulus or excitation without the necessary intervention of consciousness.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012