Meaning of SCHEME in English
vi to form a scheme or schemes.
2. scheme ·noun a combination of things connected and adjusted by design; a system.
3. scheme ·noun any lineal or mathematical diagram; an outline.
4. scheme ·noun a plan or theory something to be done; a design; a project; as, to form a scheme.
5. scheme ·noun a representation of the aspects of the celestial bodies for any moment or at a given event.
6. scheme ·vt to make a scheme of; to plan; to design; to project; to plot.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012