Meaning of SCRAPER in English
noun one who scrapes.
2. scraper ·noun one who plays awkwardly on a violin.
3. scraper ·noun an instrument with which anything is scraped.
4. scraper ·noun one who acquires avariciously and saves penuriously.
5. scraper ·noun an instrument by which the soles of shoes are cleaned from mud and the like, by drawing them across it.
6. scraper ·noun an instrument having two or three sharp sides or edges, for cleaning the planks, masts, or decks of a ship.
7. scraper ·noun an instrument drawn by oxen or horses, used for scraping up earth in making or repairing roads, digging cellars, canals ·etc.
8. scraper ·noun in the printing press, a board, or blade, the edge of which is made to rub over the tympan sheet and thus produce the impression.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012