Meaning of SHOWER in English
noun a copious supply bestowed.
2. shower ·noun one who shows or exhibits.
3. shower ·noun that which shows; a mirror.
4. shower ·vt to water with a shower; to //t copiously with rain.
5. shower ·vi to rain in showers; to fall, as in a hower or showers.
6. shower ·noun a fall or rain or hail of short duration; sometimes, but rarely, a like fall of snow.
7. shower ·noun that which resembles a shower in falling or passing through the air copiously and rapidly.
8. shower ·vt to bestow liberally; to destribute or scatter in /undance; to rain.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012