Meaning of TRAVEL in English
vt to force to journey.
2. travel ·noun labor; parturition; travail.
3. travel ·noun the act of traveling, or journeying from place to place; a journey.
4. travel ·vi to labor; to travail.
5. travel ·noun the length of stroke of a reciprocating piece; as, the travel of a slide valve.
6. travel ·vt to journey over; to traverse; as, to travel the continent.
7. travel ·vi to pass; to go; to move.
8. travel ·vi to go or march on foot; to walk; as, to travel over the city, or through the streets.
9. travel ·noun an account, by a traveler, of occurrences and observations during a journey; as, a book of travels;
often used as the title of a book; as, travels in italy.
10. travel ·vi to pass by riding, or in any manner, to a distant place, or to many places; to journey; as, a man travels for his health; he is traveling in california.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012