Meaning of VACANCY in English
noun that which is vacant.
2. vacancy ·noun empty space; vacuity; vacuum.
3. vacancy ·noun unemployed time; interval of leisure; time of intermission; vacation.
4. vacancy ·noun a place or post unfilled; an unoccupied office; as, a vacancy in the senate, in a school, ·etc.
5. vacancy ·noun the quality or state of being vacant; emptiness; hence, freedom from employment; intermission; leisure; idleness; listlessness.
6. vacancy ·noun an open or unoccupied space between bodies or things; an interruption of continuity; chasm; gap; as, a vacancy between buildings; a vacancy between sentences or thoughts.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012