Meaning of DYNAMIC in English
— dynamically , adv.
/duy nam"ik/ , adj. Also, dynamical .
1. pertaining to or characterized by energy or effective action; vigorously active or forceful; energetic: the dynamic president of the firm..
a. of or pertaining to force or power.
b. of or pertaining to force related to motion.
3. pertaining to the science of dynamics.
4. of or pertaining to the range of volume of musical sound.
5. Computers. (of data storage, processing, or programming) affected by the passage of time or the presence or absence of power: Dynamic memory must be constantly refreshed to avoid losing data.
6. Gram. nonstative.
7. a basic or dynamic force, esp. one that motivates, affects development or stability, etc.
[ 1810-20; dynamique dynamikós, equiv. to dýnam ( is ) force, power + -ikos -IC ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012