Meaning of ACCEPTANCE in English
▪ complete , full , total , unconditional , wholehearted
▪ conditional , grudging , reluctant
▪ greater , growing , increasing
Alternative medicines are now winning greater ~ among doctors.
▪ broad , general , universal , wide , widespread
▪ popular , public
▪ blind , easy , immediate , ready , uncritical , unquestioning
Their attitude was condemned as blind ~ of authority.
▪ implicit , passive , tacit
▪ formal , official
▪ cultural , social , societal ( esp. AmE )
▪ consumer , market , user
VERB + ACCEPTANCE
▪ achieve , find , gain , win
The idea was slow to gain general ~.
The group is now seeking formal ~.
ACCEPTANCE + NOUN
▪ address , speech
▪ ~ among
These concepts have gained broad ~ among scientists.
▪ ~ of
society's ~ of homosexuality
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012